Body Glove Wetsuits
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
When cleaning a Body Glove wetsuit, hand wash it in cool, fresh water and hang to air dry, out of direct sunlight, after every use. NEVER put your suit in a washing machine or dryer (not even tumble dry). This will cause your suit to shrink and stiffen. Avoid exposure to harsh detergents of chemicals. Chlorine and sunlight will cause fading to fabric. Do not use excessive force when putting on or removing your wetsuit. Avoid contact with sharp objects and abrasive surfaces.
LIMITED 1-YEAR WARRANTY
We offer a 1-YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY on materials and workmanship from date of original purchase from an authorized Body Glove dealer.
NOT COVERED UNDER WARRANTY
- Materials over 1-YEAR from date of original purchase, or 90 days for accessories
- Repairs or alterations done by any party other than Body Glove Wetsuits representative or authorized repair facility
- Fading from sunlight
- Staining on objects, surface tops due to improper care/handling of the wetsuit after use (See CARE AND MAINTENANCE Clause)
- Products classified as seconds
- Damages due to misuse or abuse
- Damages from transportation, incidental, or consequential use
- Fabric delamination caused by improper care and maintenance
- Use of direct sunlight and/or clothes dryer for drying purposes
- Improper fit caused by incorrect wetsuit size
- Warranty request without ORIGINAL RECEIPT
Wetsuits needing repair must be returned to place of purchase, or other authorized Body Glove dealer. Contact the place of purchase or authorized Body Glove dealer to make arrangements with the repair department. Send detailed information on areas of wetsuit needing repair. Repairs or replacements will be determined upon inspection by a Body Glove Wetsuits representative. NO WARRANTY REPAIR WILL BE ACCEPTED WITHOUT ORIGINAL RECEIPT. If returning for REPAIR, all neoprene products must be CLEAN and DRY. To recondition, use Body Glove wetsuit re-conditioner.
(If wetsuit is within 1-YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY):
Party requiring repair must pay for shipping cost sending in the wetsuit. Pick up at Body Glove Wetsuits office can be arranged if repair is done at same facility.
(If wetsuit warranty has expired):
All repairs must be at cost to be determined by a Body Glove Wetsuits representative. Party requiring repair must pay for shipping cost for both sending in and returning of the wetsuit. Pick up at Body Glove Wetsuits office can be arranged if repair is done at same facility.
Please contact us at email@example.com